Abstract submission open for
+++ Abstract submission open until 4 March +++
Day 1. The (re-)emergence of large scale agriculture: Drivers and determinants
- Institutional framework and structural preconditions;
- Structural change in agriculture;
- Competition on factor and output markets;
- Concentration processes and market power in modern supply chains;
- Impacts on producers and societal welfare.
Day 2. Can large-scale agriculture address stakeholder interests?
- Corporate governance;
- Operational transparency;
- Corporate social responsibility and business ethics;
- Environmental implications and challenges.
Day 3. Perspectives and challenges for large-scale agriculture
- Efficiency and productivity;
- Access to finance;
- Risk management;
- Human resource management;
- Welfare and distributional justice in rural areas.